KingoRoot Android (PC Version) offers every LG Android user the easiest one-click method to root almost any LG Android devices. How to use this universal Android root software to root your Android device? Below is a detailed tutorial to walk you through.
Root your LG device via KingoRoot APK without PC
IMPORTANT It is highly recommended that you try KingoRoot Apk first because it will save you the trouble of connecting your LG device to a computer.
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources on your LG Device.
Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
- Free download KingoRoot.apk on your LG.
- Install and launch KingoRoot.
- “One Click Root” it.
- Wait for the result.
- If failed, try it again. (There are several rooting methods integrated, but it will only run one at a time.)
- If still failed, refer to KingoRoot Android PC Version, which has a higher success rate.
For more details, please click
Root your LG device via KingoRoot Android (PC Version)
After double-clicking the desktop icon, you will see the interface as follows:
- Step 2 Now manually enable USB Debugging mode on your LG device.
If USB Debugging mode is already enabled, skip to next step. If you do not familiar with this, follow the instructions provided below. The way to enable it differs from Android versions.
- Step 3 Connect your LG device to PC via USB cable.
Use the OEM cable. If none, use one with fine quality. If this is the first time to connect your device to PC,KingoRoot will automatically install device driver software for you.
- Step 4 Click “OK” to allow USB Debugging from computer.
A prompt will appear on devices above Android 4.2 when connecting them to computers. So pay attention to your device screen. Click “OK” to authorize it, or your device will fail to connect and stay offline. If it is a personal computer of yours, check “Always allow from this computer” so that rooting process will be more smooth.
- Step 5 Click “ROOT” when you are ready.
Android Rooting is a sophisticated thing. You should think twice before rushing into it. DO NO ROOT FOR THE SAKE OF ROOT. Read the notifications carefully and then proceed by clicking “ROOT”.
- Step 6 Rooting now…It will take a few minutes for KingoRoot to run its course. It will try every possible script untill it succeeds or fails.
- Step 7 Root Succeed or Fail.